A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone currently working for Alpha? - Workingforpennies

Posted: Mar 17, 2014

Anyone currently working for Alpha? When searching through archives, I see there were some problems. I am curious if it has gotten better?    Thanks!

They are... - gemini

[ In Reply To ..]
IMex, an India based company, just a heads up.

alpha transcription - broke

[ In Reply To ..]
I work on The Alpha side...its primarily VA accounts, no outsourcing. They leave me alone, I get my work done. Pay is comparable to all the others....not much. Not into killing myself anymore typing 16 hours a day to make anything...working at poverty level I guess is my choice. All in all, a good company...everyone has been very nice.

alpha - bugger

[ In Reply To ..]
just laid off MTs...back to the drawing board.

Similar Messages:

Anybody Is Working For Alpha Transcription
May 04, 2013

I was just wondering if anybody is working for alpha transcription. I did their testing about 2 weeks ago and am waiting to hear back from there. I think they got bought out by another company. Just curious as to opinions about this place. ...

Alpha Transcription - Possibly Working For Them
Jun 21, 2012

Have been approached about possibly working for them. I have read in the archives about them being up for sale, MTs leaving, line discrepancies, and them no longer paying for headers, footers, etc. Does anyone have any current information? TIA ...

Alpha In MN
Jun 03, 2013

Anybody who works for Alpha in MN willing to answer a few newbie questions?  If yes, please e-mail me. Thanks for your time! ...

What Is Going On At Alpha?
Aug 04, 2014

Does anyone know what is going on at Alpha?  Apparently the let employees complete the last 2-week pay period without telling anyone that they had changed the way they were calculating the line counts.   ...

Anything About Alpha Transcription?
Jun 17, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Alpha Trancription? I have been talking with them. Are they a good place to work? ...

ALPHA Transcription Anyone?
Sep 15, 2010

Any current info on this company? What kind of platform? Good/bad mgmt? Work flow issues? ...

Alpha-fetoprotein
Sep 30, 2010

Is alpha-fetoprotein normally hyphenated? If so, why? Compound modifier for protein? ...

Alpha Transcription - Sm
Oct 18, 2010

Any info on how long from turning in your paperwork until you start training or hear from IT?  TIA. ...

What Is Up With Alpha Transcription?
Oct 21, 2010

I was just wondering if anybody knows what is up with Alpha.  Did they lose accounts?  No communications.  Shuffling people here and there. ...

Alpha - What A Joke
Feb 19, 2011

7.5 cpl for VBC - thanx but no thanx.  Do they think they are hiring MTs from out of the US with these wages?  Not this MT, that's for sure. Flat out refused prior to interview once rate was made known. ...

ALPHA Transcription?
May 18, 2011

Any info on ALPHA Transcription -- good, bad, or ugly?  Thanks. ...

Alpha Transcription, MN
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone give any uptodate info on this company as far as platform and accounts.  Thanks much! ...

Anyone Have Low/no Work During The Day For Alpha Out Of MN Lately?
Jan 12, 2012

nm ...

Alpha Transcription - What A Rip-off!
Mar 23, 2012

How are all you alphies out there loving the new cuts? Don't ya just love not getting paid for spaces, then templates, and now headers and footers? What's next? Commas and periods? What a rip-off! I'm quitting soon. Anybody else? ...

Alpha Transcription MN
Jun 01, 2012

Does anybody know if Alpha has been sold yet?  An MT friend of mine was interested in working there but with it being for sale with Kruse Acquisitions and the ability for the new owner to use their own MTs she does not want to start and then be let go soon.  Thanks for any info. ...

Alpha Staff
Nov 23, 2012

Anybody else having problems logging in on webclock.  I started working but have yet to be able to log in; sent note to TL.  I now have no work but was able to get 2 hours of work in - we will see how the rest of the day goes ...

Alpha, CommandHealth, Or GIS?
Jun 18, 2013

I have job offers from these, read the archives, am scared of all, lol, what would you do?  GIS is offering .075cpl/.0375VR, CommandHealth (MD-IT) .078cpl/.0969 per minute, Alpha 8cpl/4VR, all employee status.  Any current info as to platforms, work availability, etc. TIA! ...

Alpha Out Of Ohio
Aug 30, 2013

Looking at their ad on MT Daily.  Any information would be helpful.  Are there any benefits for FT or is it IC's only?   The ad says IC.  If they have FT/employee, do they offer insurance?  I see it is mostly editing.  Do they frown upon using the mouse to move around in the text?  Do they count off for errors?  Just routine information would be helpful. ...

Alpha/AKA Imedix
Aug 22, 2014

Anyone else wondering why Alpha, which is now apparently owned by Indians, working on USA government contracts (Numerous VA Hospitals across the country)?   ...

IMedx/Alpha
Sep 16, 2014

Anybody worked or work for iMedx/Alpha Transcription? Are you having issues with decreased pay and switching accounts? ...

Alpha/iMedX
Oct 24, 2014

An acquaintance of mine got this message from Alpha (now owned by ImedX). There has been a lack of work since ImedX took over countless VA hospitals that used to be handled by Alpha.  In short, U.S. Government is now paying a foreign company, using taxpayer money, while causing unemployment for Americans, and the so called Americans working for Alpha/ImedX are assisting them. As you know, the workload for the accounts in which you are providing services has been low over the past several month ...

Wow Alpha...classy
Nov 18, 2014

Just 2 weeks after being laid off along with many others, Alpha has the gaul to post an ad looking for MTs....really???? why were we let go then???  Oh but you have to live in certain states?  What's up with that????  ...

Patient Had Been Previously Alpha And
Jul 22, 2010

S/L  a BENZOLINE and metoprolol TIA ...

ALPHA Transcription - Any Info?
Sep 20, 2010

Does anyone have information on this company?   Thanks! ...

Info On ALPHA Transcription?
Oct 30, 2010

Can anyone give me info on ALPHA transcription? I need any info, good or bad. ...

Alpha Transcription Information?
Mar 02, 2011

What's up with Alpha? ...

Not Getting Much Feedback On Alpha Transcription
Jun 12, 2011

Can anyone that works for this company give me an update on working conditions or email me. ...

How Is Alpha Transcription To Work For?
Jul 10, 2011

How is Alpha Transcription to work for?  I know they handle the transcription for the VA. ...

Alpha Transcription MTs Quitting ???
May 24, 2012

What's up at Alpha Transcription dot com in Eden Prairie, MN?  The one that has the VA contracts?  I heard a lot of them have quit recently.  Anyone know what's going on? ...

Any Employees At Alpha Transcription In MN
Aug 16, 2012

I had posted my resume on MTJobs and was contacted by Alpha Transcription.  I googled them and what do you know, they were apparently bought by Nuance.  Well, I'm already at Nuance, but I want a day shift and less VR work so maybe this place will work?   Anyone out there working at Alpha?  Any info??   Thank you. ...