A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any information on TransNet LCC that does medical - MIMT

Posted: May 23, 2014

transcription.

Transnet LLC is not a US-based company - sadie

[ In Reply To ..]
It is based in Pakistan according to their website.

http://transnet-technologies.com/contact.htm

They called and offered me a job so glad I didnt take it.nm - MIMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Information On Medical Billing/coding
Sep 08, 2010

I am interested in obtaining some information on the medical billing/coding certifications.  If anyone has class or school informaiton that is realiable I would greatly appreciate it.  I am looking for online certificated classes. Thanks ...

Anyone Have Any Information On Medical Abstractor Jobs?
Jan 02, 2013

I would be interested in hearing about the type of work involved in this field and any other information one might have regarding it.  The type of duties involved, pay, benefits... TIA ...

Applied Medical Services- Can't Find Information, Do You Have Any? (nm)
Jan 20, 2011

x ...

Any Recent Information On Either Electronic Medical Transcription In Coral Gables Or Alpha Transcrip
Aug 12, 2011

i  have recently been olffered employment and started working for both companies; however, I  am a bit leery still of Alpha according to what I am reading in the archives.  I was told by the recruiter at Alpha (after reading some of the posts here) that they do not pay on VBC.  I started training with them on Tuesday on a non-VA account and of course the few reports I got were all SR.  I am not really happy with this aspect, because I feel at 8/4,  I will ...

Transnet-
Dec 04, 2009

Does anyone know if Transnet / Dictaphone is compatible with Vista?  I know it will not work on Windows 7.  If anyone is able to use this with Vista I would love to hear your comments. Thanks in Advance...  ...

Transnet Compatibility
Feb 02, 2012

I have a USB Infinity 2 foot pedal.  Is this compatible with transnet?  If not, can I make it compatible by downloading something or getting a special plug? ...

Transnet/EDOT
Mar 09, 2014

Has anybody heard of a company called Transnet or EDOT located in Oklahoma? They contacted me after I posted a resume in the resume bank.  I did find some info on some posts here from late last year, but it does not sound like very promising place to work. Anybody? ...

TransNet Player Hot Keys
Mar 05, 2010

Can hot keys be enabled for TransNet Player on an ExText platform?  I want to jump back to the beginning of a voice file once reaching the end for proofing without sticking my foot down on the pedal forever.    ...

Infinity Pedal And TransNet
Oct 14, 2011

Does anyone know if Infinity USB-1 foot pedal is compatible with Dictaphone TransNet software and if so, how to configure? ...

Dictaphone TransNet W/o Footpedal
Feb 15, 2014

My new account uses ChartScript to type in and Dictaphone Transnet for the audio. Is there anyway to play transnet using hotkeys or keyboard shortcuts. I have a footpedal but cannot find a comfortable position for using it long term. I did find that Ctrl+P will play the audio but not when I am actually in the area where I need to type. In otherwords even if I keep transnet on top when I hit ctrl+p it wants to activate in my word document. I would appreciate any advice on this and also if there i ...

Dictaphone Transnet And Windows 7 Compatibility
Nov 07, 2009

Can anyone tell me if they use Tranenet  through Dictaphone with Windows 7.  My computer died, I bought a new one and the help line from Dictaphone says "Sorry" Cant use it... Offer no help whatsoever..  Has anyone else had this problem.  Soooo frustrating. ...

TransNet Foot Pedal Question
Dec 15, 2011

Does anyone have any idea on why I cannot get the foot pedal to work.  What are your settings on the TransNet pedal and how do I figure out what my settings are? Any suggestions would be appreciated.  ...

Dictaphone Transnet Not Working After Microsoft Updates
Oct 18, 2010

I have recently had to use system restore on several machines after Microsoft Updates were installed becuase Dictaphone Transnet would not work afterwards. Has anyone else seen this issue? If so, does anyone know which patch(es) cause the problem? Thanks in advance. ...

Dictaphone/Transnet Foot Pedal W/adapter
Sep 17, 2013

Although I have not gotten the official offer letter yet, my future employer wants me to get a "Dictaphone foot pedal with adapter".  I've worked in the office for many years with a Dictaphone system, but when looking for one on the Internet to buy, there appears to be different models/adapters.  Any ideas?  I don't want to ask them just yet what to buy as it is an IC position and I don't want to look stupid, though I guess I probably am. ...

Hypertype Information - Any Information
Feb 19, 2011

Any information on Hypertype?  Good, bad, and ugly, pay scale, platform?  TIA.  I have passed the test which I took a little more than a week ago.  They want to set up a phone interview but I want to know upfront what current ICs think.  Are they flexible.  Do you have a schedule.  Saw through the archives that the pay is low but how low is low?  TIA. ...

What Impact Will The Electronic Medical Record Have On The Medical Coding Career
Mar 20, 2011

Dear medical coding students and medical coders: I am starting The Andrew's School of Medical Coding on April 1, 2011 and I have I am looking forward to it. I want to ask you your opinions. I was at the dog park with my pug Cruncher yesterday and I was telling my friends that I was looking forward to starting school and one my friends who is an oncologist at NIH was advising me that I should think twice about starting medical coding as a profession because the implementation of the electron ...

Medical Transcription At Home To Become A Medical Scribe?
Jan 20, 2015

Has anybody left medical transcription at home to become a medical scribe?  I have an opportunity to do so but there aren't any scribes currently in my area and I don't know anyone who has worked as a scribe before.  The scribe position starting pay is almost double what I make as an MT per hour so it is very tempting, I just don't know much about it. ...

From Medical Transcriptionist To Medical Coordinator
May 19, 2011

Where can I get information about transitioning from a medical transcriptionist to a medical coordinator? ...

Help - A Non-medical Word In A Medical Report
Jan 25, 2013

It's on a wrist injury.  The word sounds like (it's slurred), but has the sound of - "inishits" The sentence is He has instability of the distal radial ulnar joint.  He had an MRI, which did reveal tear of the TFCC, which _____ with his clinical picture. Anywone have any guesses as to what that might be?  I'm just at a loss. Thanks,   ...

FTP-any Information
Nov 27, 2009

If I eventually plan on working from home, should I invest in some kind of FTP (file transfer program)? If so, what kind should I get? There are so many out there, just curious if anyone has any knowledge about this. Thanks!! ...

Any New Information About TTS?
Mar 21, 2010

Hi, I am speaking with TTS about a job.  The thing that I am concerned about is they said in their introduction that, "Production time is tracked off the technology system and monitors the time you are actually in the document working (hands on the keyboard or foot on the pedal).  If you are idle in excess of 4 minutes the time stops tracking.  You must remain actively working.  If you are researching etc, give it 3 minutes." I am assuming this means that you if you get ...

MME Information Please!
Oct 16, 2010

I sent a report in, and when I got it back, they had taken out the #s that I did using the numbering feature in 6.1 and replaced them with numbers. Is there a reason for this? ...

Anyone Information On TTS
May 07, 2011

Anyone information on TTS I would love to hear anything, good or bad.  I was recently offered 9 cpl and 4.5 VR/SR.. Including spacing and headers/footers....thought this was pretty darn good these days. I am waiting to set up start date and new hire paperwork.. This is TTS New Hampshire. Transcription, Technology, Solutions.  please reply. ...

Anyone Have Information On TTS?
May 08, 2015

Anyone have information on TTS? They have several positions available, wondering if it would be something worth looking into... ...

Transportal - Anyone Have Information
Oct 14, 2009

Does anyone have information regarding this company, i.e., platform, flexibility in working time (no schedule?), anything you care to add, good or bad would be appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Fastchart - Looking For Information
Oct 22, 2009

Anyone work for Fastchart???  Looking for information before I dive in. ...

Help..someone With Information On Focus!
Dec 03, 2009

Could someone give me the dirt on Focus?  Hours, work, supervisors, QA, workload>  Thanks in advance!... ...

Information On Spectramedi?
Jan 08, 2010

Does anyone have any information on Spectramedi? What they pay and what kind of company they are to work for? Thanks. ...

Keystrokes Any Information?
Jan 11, 2010

I'm trying to find out some information about Keystrokes and Transcend, mostly Keystrokes.  Do they have a tiering system for their MTs?  If not, how do they classify you?  Do different accounts pay differently?  Also, how are the advancement opportunities there?  Thank you, thank you, and thank you again....(:D) ...

Anyone Have Information On STAR Med? (SM)
Jan 13, 2010

Anyone else apply for this position and not hear back from them?  TIA!! ...