A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any MDinTouch MTs here? - Happy Typer

Posted: Feb 25, 2011

I really like them so far, and the platform is great!  I just wanted to touch base with other MTs working there. 

Interesting testimonial - Curious

[ In Reply To ..]

Just curious.  Are you full-time?  Do you have enough work everyday?  

You may not find a lot of MTs who work for them – or at least are willing to admit it.  

According to their website, it appears that they are more interested in selling their front-end Speech Recognition software than expanding the Medical Transcription field.  It’s companies like these that will be the end of Medical Transcription as we know it now.  

One of their Testimonials:

...of ...Medical Clinic
“We were spending close to $1.2 million on transcription costs in our primary care network and with the implementation of Dragon Medical to complement our Allscripts EMR, our projected cost for transcription has been brought to zero.”

Scary!!!!

JUST MY OPINION

Sorry...MDinTouch/Iridium Services - Happy Typer

[ In Reply To ..]
The company uses this software. You apparently searched for the platform website. I guess it's my fault for not being more specific in naming the company.

Email - Rachel

[ In Reply To ..]
Check your email :)

Similar Messages:

Anything About MDinTouch?
Nov 18, 2011

Anyone know anything about MDinTouch?  I searched archives but not even 1 hit came up.  Would like to know pros and cons.  Thank you for your time. ...

MDIntouch MTs?
May 22, 2013

Just wondering about anyone's experience with this company and their software? ...

MDinTouch - Good Or Bad?
Mar 05, 2010

Anyone with information on this company, good or bad? ...

MDinTouch Platform?
Apr 28, 2011

Is anyone familliar with the MDinTouch platform?  I have been offered a position using this platform and would like any info on it.  Could not find anything in archives.  Thanks for your help. ...

MDinTouch Advertised That They Are Hiring
Feb 23, 2010

MDinTouch advertised that they are hiring, but their site is just for software!  I don't get it.  Anyone know anything about this company? ...

Anyone Heard Back From MDinTouch Yet....
Jan 28, 2011

after testing? ...

Any Current Info On MDinTouch? Thanks. NM
Apr 26, 2013

x ...