A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

After 9 months of unemployment my previous MTSO (sm) - Yochana

Posted: Mar 19, 2011

has rehired me.  Just wanted to thank everyone for sharing info about the MTSOs they worked for, job leads, etc.  I am praying for all who still need a job.

That's great news Yochana!! - Sunshine State MT

[ In Reply To ..]

Wink

SO glad for you, Yochana. Have a lovely workday. :) - Pragmatist NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Congratulations, Yochana! - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
I am so happy for you! I am joining you in praying for all who still need a job.

Rehire - TN Girl

[ In Reply To ..]
Congratulations on being rehired. Hope things workout well for you.

congrats and best wishes! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Yay! - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Congrats on getting rehired Yochana!!!!!!

Similar Messages:

Labor Board Contact On Previous MTSO
Dec 09, 2014

Anyone else hear from a wages & hours investigator from a Labor Board on a well known MTSO?  I do not want to reveal the name, as I think all should worry about this and don't want to tip off the one they are investigating.   ...

Unemployment Eligibility Due To Making Much Less Than 6 Months Ago?
Nov 06, 2011

nm ...

Collecting Unemployment From MTSO?
Jan 20, 2011

I have never in my life been on unemployment and have NO idea how it works.  If I live in a different state than my MTSO is, does ANYONE know how this works?  What I need to do first?  Do I call my state unemployment or their state unemployment?  How does this process work? lost.... ...

Grammar: 6-months' Time Or 6- Months Time Or 6 Months' Time
May 25, 2011

I had found an answer somewhere about this problem, but naturally can't find it now: The patient will be followed in 6 months' time.   OR The patient will be followed in 6-months' time.  Thanks for the help. ...

Previous Report Look Up
Mar 08, 2010

In spite of everything else, I was determined that THIS was going to be a good thing; however, after E-mails to supervisor to get password and then jumping through about 20 hoops was informed that there were no reports available for this dictator for the last month.  I guess this was his first day on the job? Good grief.  More cr*ap.  ...

This Is From A Previous Post. But I Thought
Apr 15, 2012

discussion and wanted to bring it to the top where everyone would get a chance to see it. The post stemmed from an ad where they were offering to pay $10 to $11 an hour for MTs. It dawned on me that if they can afford to pay that hourly then they can afford to raise rates. This is the reality of many MTs right now. How many on here do you read about griping over min wage pay? LOTS! The calculations that I make just lays it all out there. I used these figures as an example to show t ...

CORRECTION To Previous Post
Sep 29, 2012

The company I saw an ad for was Administrative "Assistance"  (out of Michigan) - not Administrative "Associates" - my mistake! ...

How To Look Up Previous Reports On Chartnet?
Nov 09, 2012

Can someone please tell me how to look up previous reports on chartnet?  Thanks! ...

Bad Mouthing Previous Boss
Apr 16, 2013

Just found out that indeed my old boss is stating that I walked out and gave her no notice; which is NOT true... OMG... I'm speechless. ...

*ITS T-nail* From A Previous ORIF Of Hip
Sep 20, 2013

The patient had a previous ORIF with a *ITS T-nail* of the right hip for an intertrochanteric fracture.  I can't verify.  Thanks. ...

Paycheck Less Even Though Transcribed More Lines Than Previous
Nov 10, 2009

It is beyond me how I made less on my pay check, but typed over 1500 more lines than last pay period.   ?  Anyone else notice that?  ...

Previous Report Lookup Is Ridiculous
Mar 07, 2010

Another idea of MQ's that might sound good in theory but in practice this is totally ridiculous. First off, I can't even get any reports to come up....I tried different variations of entering info into the search, only to get nothing back.....so stupid.   Second, do they really think we can do this with how LONG it takes.....first you have to sign out of DQS, then sign back in with a different password to get to DQM?  Get out of here!    I was hoping that maybe ...

Previous Mergers With Nuance (Webmedx, Etc.)
Apr 19, 2012

MTs who worked previously for companies bought out by Nuance I was wondering did any of you work using satellite internet?  If so, what happened when you Nuance took over as Nuance says no satellite?  I use satellite internet so I'm wondering what will happen with Nuance when they take over Transcend.  Initially, I'm sure I would be able to use it, but if the platform is changed, then what?  I'm just wondering should I find another job now that accepts sat. or ...

The Previous Couple Of Transcend Mergers That I Have Read About On Here... Sm
Nov 23, 2009

Have had me feeling as if some of us who have been at Transcend longer were not offered what they have been offering recently, maybe that is why I have seen so many people leave.  It was 8 cents per line for transcribing and 4 cents for VR.  When you cannot make your 900 dollars every two weeks you are then moved to part time, bennies are taken away and you do not get PTO.  I was feeling pretty devalued, but then I thought maybe later on they may tell the new people some excu ...

Going Solo-concerned About Some Previous Posts Ive Read
Jan 05, 2010

I am working on starting up my own MT business (as you have maybe seen by some of the other posts I have sent) and I have been reading some of the latest posts and have seen discussions about this being a dying business and I have seen many people are getting out of this field and venturing elsewhere.  Up until the  holidays, I was making a great living and I guess with the holidays underway, I am still waiting on work.  I thought that this would have picked up by now but I have n ...

Thought Ya'll Were Kidding (and/or Exaggerating) About The Previous Reports
Mar 24, 2010

Pulled up an old report to get a heads-up on the physical exam.  The report listed W2 and HK for Wt and Ht (among other errors).  I was dumbfounded.  ...

Cardiology Workup S/l Showed No Previous Apices
Aug 08, 2010

s/l showed no previous apices.  ...

Search Previous Dates Like This...if Your Page Only Lets You
Aug 03, 2014

I saw a question the other day asking how to get back farther in the message posts. The board is listed in date order, so what I do if I want to reread, for instance, something from late July, I use the search key above and type in a date the way the dates are shown... 2014-07-23,  then just tap the little search tab! At the bottom of your screen you can scroll through page after page of posts on that day from all the boards. There is good information about Nuance on alot of the boards her ...

New Specs Posted On Fiesa With NO Notification. Previous
Oct 18, 2014

...I suppose because I said the account names. So, here goes, large city account in CT, and small city outside Seattle. Supe is LG on the AB (COM) team. Found these new specs on 10/15 and have no idea what the changes are because we were never even told about them. Heads up, folks! ...

Previous Surgery - Appendectomy With S/l Stem-peed Extraction
Aug 25, 2011

x ...

18 Months' Ago
May 18, 2011

hey ladies, this may sound stupid just wanted to double check this. doc says "18 months ago." I'm pretty sure there is no apostrophe right? like its not possessive. TIA ...

Been Gone From MQ For A Few Months Now
Dec 17, 2011

I've been gone from MQ for about 5 months now, working at the front desk at a local group of docs office.  I learned how to schedule patients and meetings,  take payments, do the office bills, and file claims and bill insurance for patients and I've got to say, I never gave a thought to much of the person working the front desk.  I have been yelled at, threatened, given dirty looks and was once even told that I was an "old, ugly hag".  All this usually happens when ...

Been Gone From MM For 3 Months
Jul 25, 2014

The fact that the crappy work from overseas is no longer my problem. ...

Been Job Searching For 2 Months...
Nov 27, 2009

With no luck. Sent tons of resumes and taken tests without many replies.  I'm starting to get worried now. ...

Okay, It Has Been Months Since Anything Was Posted, So I Have To Ask (sm)
Jan 18, 2010

Is there anyone out there currently employed with Cardioscribes?  I realize that there is some India association but at this point I am so desperate for a job I would take any kind of association with it if they were to offer.  If you are employed with Cardioscribes would you either please email me or just give me some insight on the company before I apply?  Platform, pay, benefits, schedule, strictness of the schedules, etc., the usual and anything that you can think of.  ...

Started At TT Two Months Ago And
Jun 29, 2011

I never have work!  Second shift is not that busy like I was told it would be.  I am so bummed because I really like(d) the people there.  Now I have to look for work as an IC to make up for having small paychecks at TT.  Please tell me it gets better and this is just the summer slowness as we were told? ...

Months Of Time
Jul 11, 2011

I know the basic rule for apostrophes and time, i.e. one month's time, two months' time, etc. but what if the provider dictates, "Patient advised to follow up in here in three months of time..." Is the apostrophe still appropriate since he uses 'of' between? ...

6 Months' Time
Jun 08, 2012

I was corrected ove 2 years ago typing "I will see him back in 6 months' time" that the apostrophe comes after the"s" in months, but I got audited today and got marked off. Can someone please let me know if it is "6 month's time" or "6 months' time"???????? ...

Been Gone From Nuance For Several Months Now
Aug 14, 2013

I have to say the stress level went down almost immediately. I went on to be a CNA and though physically harder work, there is room for growth financially and moving up into another position. Not so with Nuance. Growth potential at this place was zero-more like they try to keep you held down as much as possible. I loved transcription when I started 10 years ago, but this company made me dread even looking at my computer. Good luck to all those who are still here. Prayers for you as you struggle ...

Using EditScript For About 3 Months Now
Nov 16, 2013

I've been using EditScript for about 3 months now, and it's the pits.  :p ...