A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Advantec/Edocs, any work for them or have worked for them? - Curious and weary

Posted: Oct 26, 2011

Please share your experience with this company good and bad.  Getting conflicting information about workload, pay schedule, etc.  Was hired last week, very little work.  Was told there was an abundant workload.

reply - Patti

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked there for 1 month...lots of work when I started, but now is dwindling. I am having a devil of a time with the fact they only pay 6 during training and then 7 once past that. I have passed training on 1 doc only...they seem to be more than a little picky and I am getting different feedback from the QA people. I love doing oncology and that is the only reason I have stayed this long. Let me know your experience with them, please.

Advantec - kla

[ In Reply To ..]
Been there and no longer! This is NOT a good company at all. Cheapest cpl and little guidance but blame for anything and no consistency in workflow. They do not honor anything they say. Best of luck to you.

eDocs/Advantec - Dolly

[ In Reply To ..]
PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE E-MAIL AND I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW. MEDTRANS@GMAIL.COM

Similar Messages:

Advantec/edocs
Oct 29, 2011

Anyone know what is going on with this company?  Plenty of work upon hire and now...not enough work to even make a $1 an hour...of course, that could be because their cpl rates are 6 cpl while training, 7 after you get off QA (if you ever do) and 2 cpl for qualified text.  I was hired because they had a "ton of work."  TAT was being met yet they hired more people recently.  I just don't get it.  Why do companies do this? ...

Advantec MT, Inc.
Apr 20, 2010

Does anyone currently work for, worked for in the past, have interviewed with or have any information on Advantec MT, Inc. in Florida? I could find nothing in the Archieves, so would appreciate any information anyone might have as I have interviewed with them and need some feedback. They also require that you buy the software needed to transcribe their dictation, which is pretty pricey with no reimbursement from them. Just would like to have some info good or bad as I have never heard of this co ...

ADVANTEC IN SPRINGHILL, FLA.
Jun 23, 2011

Does anyone currently work for Advantec out of Springhill, Florida that could give me some information on what type of company they are to work for? I have sent them my resume for a current MT position they are advertising for but know nothing about this company and would appreciate any info any current or recent MT could supply about them! Do they have plenty of work, pay on time, treat their MTs fair? Thanks so much! ...

Stay Away From Advantec
Oct 03, 2011

I was just fired from Advantec, working on an oncology account because they told me that they did not have time to train me on account specifics for the 25 doctors, each with a different template, and because I got 2 experimental drug names incorrect. I was on 100% review and if I did not understand a word I left a blank and went from there.  I am very upset about this.  I have been a transcriptionist for 10 years and I am very upset about this.  ...

Advantec Experience?
Oct 14, 2011

Any current MTs that work for Advantec care to share their experience working there.  Would like to hear your input on this company.  Thanks. ...

Advantec-good Or Bad?
Nov 26, 2013

Has anyone worked for Advantec?? I got an email from them and was wondering the good and the bad. I searched the archives and the last post was from 2011. TIA! ...

Did Anyone Hear Back From Advantec
Jun 28, 2011

Did anyone hear back from Advantec regarding the job posting posted last week?  ...

Any New Info On Doctations Or Advantec
Sep 20, 2011

Looked in the archives but wanted some updated info on either of these companies.   - work load, pay on time, platform, etc. Thanks in advance! ...

Advantec - Enough Work?  Pay Scale?  Platform?
Sep 20, 2011

Need info, please, on the above company.  Enough work?  Pay scale?  Platform?  Thank you. ...