A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

AMS/fastchart??? How are they? - getting poorer by the day MT

Posted: Feb 28, 2010

any word on this company?

Very low pay. NM. - Previous IC Fast Chart

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

FAST chart - getting poorer by the day MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I am so frustrated!!!! I think I'm going to go on line and apply at Wal-Mart again!!! No wonder they wouldn't tell you nada until after you waste your time testing.

Do NOT Work for FastChart - FedUpandDisgusted

[ In Reply To ..]
These have to be the lowest paying, NASTIEST people I have ever worked for. They demand you be available to them at all times, their pay is the lowest around, they are highly critical (not work performance-related), they dock your pay at the drop of a hat, they make you pay for your use of their system (another $7.50) and you never hear a "please" or "thank you" from them.

Similar Messages:

Fastchart - Looking For Information
Oct 22, 2009

Anyone work for Fastchart???  Looking for information before I dive in. ...

Fastchart - Any Experience
Dec 18, 2009

Hi, Does anyone have any recent experience with this company (specifically using the Editscript platform) Thank you!! ...

Whats Up With FastChart
Jul 13, 2011

Whats up with FastChart...Do they make the AAMT rules?  Has anyone experience with this company? ...

FastChart Heard Nothing After Test
Mar 02, 2011

Hello everyone. I was contacted by FastChart, by e-mail, after I took their test. The e-mail said that they would like to talk to me and get an interview.  I then sent them a number of questions about the company and never heard anything back. NOTHING, zip, zata, zoom. Nothing. Has anyone else experienced something wierd with them? ...

FastChart Or Applied Medical Services
Jun 06, 2011

Can anyone tell me anything good, bad or indifferent about this company? ...

Shame On You, DSG And Shame On FastChart!
Sep 28, 2012

Stay away from these companies! ...