Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I can't believe this was on a job application - Wow

Posted: Jan 11th, 2023 - 10:23 am

So, I applied for an IC position yesterday that sounded great on paper.  I sent them my resume and they replied with a link to a test that had absolutely NOTHING to do with MT or even medicine at all.  It almost seemed like some sort of an IQ test and it was LONG.  It had math questions, logic questions (i.e. how would you fold this paper into a cube sort of thing).  Then, there was a LONG personality test with questions that again had absolutely nothing to do with MT.  Then, once I FINALLY got to the end of all these ridiculous tests and got to the screen where it asks your race, if your're a Veteran or have a disability, the last question was, "What is your sexual orientation?" and it REQUIRED a response.  I've never seen this question on a job application before.  A.  One's sexual orientation has NOTHING to do with their qualifications or ability to do the job.  B.  I'm pretty sure it's illegal to even ask that.....

I'm blown away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)