Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

USA Transcripttion - JM

Posted: Aug 15th, 2022 - 3:56 am

I noticed a lot of questions about this company and decided to post my quick experience.  First off, I tested about a month ago and they took a month to set up anything. Then, they have the worst QA trainer I have ever had in my life.  She says look here, look there, find these dcouments, which were not located where she said they were.  Then the sound files were stuck in a converter, would not transfer to a player where you can use your foot pedal.  There was no way to slow down, stop dictation at all.  You would average 0.02 cents an hour in this sweat shop if you're lucky and that's what I said when I quit. I find it offensive they want you to type insurance letters without a foot pedal. That's not transcription - that's underpaid, worse than slavery.  They don't do direct deposit.  They allegedly mail 2 checks a month. However, i was leery because of this hiring/training process. Odds of getting a paycheck?  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)