Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Patient First Line Count question - Iz

Posted: Aug 12th, 2022 - 8:30 am

Hi all, I am with a company as an IC who subcontracts work from PF. I have questions for those of you who are VERY familiar with PF accounts, reports, and they way they count lines.

I did 37 reports yesterday and with my previous MTSO, that would have been in excess of 500 lines for the day. However, in doing a line count using Word and dividing by 65 I only got 357 lines. At 0.8 cents a line, that's $28.56 for approximately 4-5 hours of work and not counting the amount of time (1.5 to 2 hours) spent filling in log sheet and demographics for each center. The gross line count for the work yesterday was 579 lines, which is much MORE "in keeping with short reports and that many reports and would be $46.32 for the day.

What I need to know is how does PF calculate the lines? This MTSO may be counting lines wrong and I am trying to get some kind of clarification. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)