Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 55)

Everyone does realize there are a LOT of jobs that hire for remote. - You are no longer stuck in MT. Take advantage of

Posted: May 1st, 2022 - 10:49 am

I took some classes and was just hired for a remote position in a medical records department.  But before that, when I was ready to jump, I went on Indeed and Glassdoor, a few others, and was shocked at how many remote jobs there are now.  They all pay better than MT because most are employee positions or they aren't trying to match the $3.50 an hour Indians make.  MT pays at or below minimum wage now.  The job I was hired for pays more than $20 an hour.  And that's entry level as an actual employee with benefits.  

Why are you still doing MT?  Do a tiny bit of work to get a better job.  We haven't seen a time like this, where there are SO MANY remote positions available that could completely solve your problems.  MT isn't worth your while anymore.  BTW, I'd been in this for 30 years, used to work in hospitals, and worked for every vendor you can think of (always running out of work) and I knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that when the compensation hit 4 cents a line, this was over forever.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)