Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thank you VIQ!! - Happy

Posted: Jan 24th, 2022 - 11:57 pm

I thought VIQ Solutions buying out my company was the worst thing that ever happened to me. I was so content with my job for five years. Auto insurance is painfully boring... but easy. My superiors were nice, mostly in that they never bothered me. Then this crappy VIQ comes with government grants and buys up my company and several others like mine. They want to pay us less for fixing and formatting the work of robots. I wouldn't lower myself to that. I was so depressed and I thought this was the end of the line for me. No more working from home doing transcription. Eleven years in and I'm going backwards in pay? No. Way.

But then my prayers were answered. After a few months of being unemployed, I found a transcription job that is so much better than auto insurance. It pays great. The work is never boring and there will always be lots of it. They value me as an employee and tell me what a great job I'm doing. It's more than I ever dreamt of. And if it weren't for you, VIQ, I'd still be doing auto insurance.. Not happy but content, bored out of my numb mind, never making anywhere near the money I could be making..

Thank you for ruining that so I would find so much better. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)