Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

I'd be curious to know as well - KS

Posted: Jan 15th, 2022 - 12:18 pm In Reply to: Is Keystrokes officially dead? - Wondering

I haven't worked for KS since early 2014, but I did work there for almost 10 years, so I'd love to know what the story is as well. Rumor has it that LT and JT have split and are no longer together. I heard this from from a very credible source who is FB friends with LT. I have no idea what happened there. Maybe he took off since she's no longer raking in millions and has accumulated a massive amount of debt. She was always his meal ticket. I also know that LT has also been posting A LOT of her personal items for sale on FB in the past year, including a vintage 1960s Ford Mustang that she was asking almost $40k for. Seemingly, things are not good. I have no idea if KS is still around, but the fact that their website has been gone for quite some time now is definitely not a good sign. Active and thriving businesses don't let their websites just disappear like that.

I had many great years working for KS until everything started going way downhill around 2011/2012. Everything was a sh*t show from there on out and I finally cut ties in the spring of 2014.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)