Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I - Think

Posted: Oct 17th, 2021 - 9:03 am In Reply to: They are eager to raid your banking account. Buried deep - in the Dems current $3.5 trillion spending

they are in particular looking for people who use PayPal and other money exchanging apps, etc, and for people who have their own "side business" like selling craft items and such on line, and who receive money for their efforts, and may not report it as income. However, if the business holders are honest, they will report their earnings as income and have nothing to worry about. BUT, I still think the govt wants access to your bank acct info to further with "wealth distribution," taking from the larger savings accts and distributing the money to those in need, including the govt for their trillion dollar debts and to give to other countries they have "deals" with. That would also include your 401K's, IRA's, anything and everything that is saving money for you. Just my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)