Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 76)

Great points!! - anon

Posted: Sep 29th, 2021 - 2:11 am In Reply to: If I get a long-term side effect, will u pay all assoc. expenses? - allie

I have long believed that a good mask worn while in close proximity to others in gatherings or out in public places is probably the best way to prevent the spread of Covid. The virus enters the body mainly through the nose and/or the mouth, and travels to the lungs. So it stands to reason that if you place a mask over your nose and mouth to work as a barrier, then the chances are that Covid won't very easily enter your body and make you sick. It takes diligence and patience, but I think masks really do work.

As for the side effects from the vaccines, a lot of people suffer from chronic ringing in their ears. The vaccines have been determined to exacerbate this condition to the point where some people are losing their hearing. Understandably, a lot of them haven't gone back for their 2nd shot for fear that the side effects will become permanent if they take another dose.

Maybe vaccine dosing is the problem? Did they not study smaller doses for effectiveness? They could be overdosing a lot of people, especially now with a 3rd shot and maybe a 4th on the way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)