Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I like Fluency but line count was a challenge - sleepymt

Posted: Jun 21st, 2021 - 7:13 pm In Reply to: Fluency line count - wonderings

I prefer Fluency over Inscribe, etc any day.

I used to work for a company that wanted 250 too. It was really hard for me because I had a lot of ESL and doctors who were prone to discrepancies. It was very difficult getting a flow going or any speed. However, if I got some of my easier docs where the reports are all very short and similar, I would see my lph go to 300+. That was the only time I saw this.

I currently have Fluency as a backup and can make pretty good line counts above 250 mainly because of the dictators.

I think speed might come with time too. I took me a couple years to get the hang of it, find out what works for me on the platform (speed-wise) and what doesn't. I made a lot of expansions with the platform and used them all the time. That seemed to help with speed.

Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)