Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

I was also scammed by Nacogdoches - Need advice

Posted: Jun 13th, 2021 - 9:12 pm In Reply to: It sounds like she only hired you to help with a backlog - same thing Nacogdoches does

I haven't been having very much luck lately! Believe it or not, about a month before I took on this so-called IME gig, I was scammed by Nacogdoches as well. They did NOTHING but complain about my work. I know that they were fabricating errors that I didn't actually make. There was just NO WAY I made the types of errors that they were accusing me of making. They were ridiculous. Their trainer, SC, was a rude, condescending b*tch. I couldn't stand her. I have been an MT for 20 years and have also worked in both QA and supervisory positions. I am extremely OCD about the quality of my work, so I know they were lying about all these "mistakes" they claimed I made. I guess that is the excuse they use to get rid of you once they no longer need you. I quit that job with Nacogdoches after only one week. I had to report them to the DOL in order to get paid. I was supposed to be employee status and they never had me fill out any tax paperwork or a direct deposit form at all. I later found out that they hire people when they are behind and have a backlog and then they make up excuses to get rid of them as soon as the backlog is cleared out. It just seems like you can't trust any of these companies any longer! :(

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)