Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I hope you get this worked out. I smelled a rat almost immediately - and she knew I was on to her.

Posted: Jun 10th, 2021 - 5:58 pm In Reply to: OMG - Need advice

She has posted on this site, but I cannot remember how long ago. I posted what she was up to, and since then, I never saw another post from her on this board looking for MTs. I have been doing this long enough to know the reports she sent to me for "testing" were actual live cases (not too hard to spot). When I questioned her, in a very professional manner, to see what she would say, she immediately ceased all communication. For the hell of it, I tried to email her about a week later, and she totally ignored the email. By then, she knew that I knew what she was doing. I kept all of her info in my archived file to be sure I never contacted her again and to warn others about her deceitful practices. I highly doubt the doc even knows that his work is going to someone he has not contracted to do this work, and she is keeping the money!!!! Clear violation of all things HIPAA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)