Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 39)

I found the same thing as you did. I did apply for - some of those positions very, very recently

Posted: Mar 30th, 2021 - 11:26 am In Reply to: MTs are in high demand for this - Jen

The hiring entity was more interested in someone's ability to read and decipher the medical records. As you stated, NO OPINION by the MT/chronologist was required or expected. It was merely reading the documents, extracting the medical information in a chronological order, and submitting the documents to the final entity for review. Each office I contacted paid a MUCH HIGHER rate than any MT position.

Some on this board seem very quick to knock a situation they know nothing about. Instead of complaining constantly about how MT is dead, it is with the effort to try something new and transition to another position that has the potential to pay many on this board double or triple what they currently make an hour at 0.04 cents a line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)