Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

People. - sm

Posted: Mar 16th, 2021 - 5:14 am In Reply to: I agree. I don't have to deal with people and - I love that

Still have to deal with QA adding that comma - grrr.... LOL

Also, let me know when the company hits you with a "we're changing platforms and you should learn this in 4 days and be up and running and ready to just be so productive." NOT!

Again, if you have the same dictators (no residents), templates, a workable platform where you have learned shortcut keys to navigate, then the money can be made. We are still not compensated enough, especially as ICs.

This industry will not be the same until MTs are brought back on-site, benefits provided, paid time off, etc.

P/S: Of all my years on-site at a facility, there was no such thing as QA. We just had another MT listen and were never penalized for anything we did not understand or for not putting a comma. I was never audited. I was always left alone to do my work other than the occasional stroll if I had a question. Life was good then. This life now, at home, is very isolating and I'm learning since COVID, others agree completely. This is an exceptional work from home position in that you really don't talk to anyone in real life.

Ask yourself what have you done for yourself lately? Spa day, day off, hobby, and not worry about getting back to that keyboard to make more money or look at corrected reports or wonder if you even have a job to come back to every day.

Just my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)