Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Text Expanders Similar to PC Shorthand? - HELP Please!

Posted: Jan 28th, 2021 - 8:32 am

Are there any TMs out there that have found a text expander similar to PC Shorthand that does not cost a fortune. Over the years, I have had all kinds of problems with PC Shorthand, and I just don't find their techs very helpful. I am an IC and just am ready to try something else. PC Shorthand has worked extremely well for me when it works. I cannot get any platform tech supports to help me problem solve. I have made a lot of mistakes due to platform/shorthand performance issues, and even have had to quit or not accept work on accounts because I cannot get them to work together, and the interesting part is, all the tech supports from all directions always tell me it is me, that they have never heard of anyone else in the plantet having these kinds of problems. So I just need to change. I had Instatext about 15 years ago, and I liked it, but found PC Shorthand and loved it and actually gave my Instatext away. I should not have done that, but too late. Any advice, or suggestions would be really appreciated. I have been doing this a very long time, you would think I would have this problem solved long ago, but I just cannot find a resolution. I cannot specify all of the problems over the years, because they are odd, and different in many ways. PC Shorthand always says it not them, the platform's (and there have been a few different ones) tech support say its my computer, its PC Shorthand, whatever. I have changed computers over the years too. The only thing I have not changed is PC Shorthand. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)