Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

World Wide Dictation - Where has all the work gone?

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2020 - 3:32 pm

I know that this has been discussed previously, but I am getting very concerned.  Where has all of the work on the insurance account gone?  I have only been working here for about 10 months, but it has NEVER been this slow up until very recently.  We always used to have more work than we could even handle and now suddenly, poof, it's gone.  Have they gone and hired more people and overstaffed the account?  It has been especially bad these past 2-3 weeks.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on?  I did send a message to J asking why work is so low, but never got a response, which is quite frustrating.  I really don't want to have to look for another job, but it's starting to look like I might have to if this keeps up for much longer....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)