Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

experienced but struggling with work - An old MT

Posted: Oct 21st, 2019 - 11:34 am

I've been doing MT work for decades.  I do like it.  However, I recently took on a new job and I am struggling.  A lot of ocology and different work types that I am not familiar with.  I don't mind researching words, figuring things out, reviewing my work and filling in my blanks, but by doing so I am not making any money.  Am I just old and wore out?  I am jumping from one account to another trying to learn the specs of each account too.  I come to work excited each morning but by noon I am shot.  The pay is low to being with and now they have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at me.  Not sure if I want to continue or not.  I like a challenge but this is a bit much for me.  Just needed to vent a bit and write it out.  Thanks for listening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)