Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

what do you think of this for a company - just trying to survive

Posted: Aug 19th, 2019 - 8:03 pm

I'm working for a company that is on their 3rd manager in less than 2 years. New manager knows nothing about medical transcription and is dumping every client in a general queue with no client info, no location, no speciality.  You have to listen to the file to figure out what it is.  When I asked her to please send us an email about new client, specialty, possibly location of client, she told me to just do what I can and she will ask if she needs my help.  She doesn't appreciate someone trying to tell her how to do her job.  LoL.  Owner is in la-la land and can't handle office stuff or anything having to do with conflict.  Just wants the person in office to 'handle it' looks like.  No QA by the way.  Just send it thru.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)