Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

TTS feedback - MT1989

Posted: Jul 20th, 2019 - 9:30 am

Just a heads up re the TTS job.  They really are nice on the interview and when you train.  However, the minute off training it is a horror.  Every "a" is marked and you slow down so much it is painful especially on the ESL.  Scrutiny is crazy difficult.  With the vbc there is no way to pay the bills.  It probably is not TTS' fault but Nuance, as they also QC you after TTS does.  This company is trying to make it but it is a shell for Nuance.  You slow down so much to get every single grunt correct but cannot make line count and even so with the vbc it is a horror. I have never been through such hell except when I worked for Nuance directly. To the president of TTS if you are reading this: I really respect that you are trying to stay afloat on Nuance's terms in this environment these days but you will not keep your MTs for one reason or another, mostly financial. Nuance did get these accounts on the cheap but if Nuance cannot find labor at such low rates you need to find accounts on your own aside from Nuance.  You will not be able to keep the MTs for lack of trying because they will not be able to afford to stay. This is why you will hire and then see them disappear.  They want the job, they want to do well, but the conditions Nuance provides does not allow them to stay.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)