Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 54)

Anyone who bought a new computer for VDI and - still hates it, try another option SM

Posted: Mar 22nd, 2019 - 5:05 pm

Look for other online jobs out of MT.  You have a newer computer, or some of you may have upgraded,  you should be able to handle computer-based phone calls or live chat programs for customer service.

Anything is better than VDI.   I'm sick of how unstable and how crappy this job has become and am looking in other directions now.  I will hang on to my non-VDI job until I can get anything customer service related so I can get some current and updated experience for a resume and then move on to other positions. 

Hilton or Hyatt, one of them, is on a hiring spree in some states recently,  check that.  Its phone reservations I believe.  Inbound sales, call center, anything is better than VDI and the ugly mess that MT has become in most cases.   Uhaul reservations,  something else I cant think of right now,  anything you can find.    It's like searching for a non-VDI company, you have to get online and do your own research to find what's best for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)