Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Had to say it... - I told you so.

Posted: Feb 15th, 2019 - 9:48 am

A while back we were complaining about PCs.  I stated I had been here since 1995 and had had more PCs than I could remember, that the position rarely lasted more than a couple of years, and I would likely outlast this PC, too.

Yet another one bites the dust.  Of course, this is probably the consequence of our new takeover with Aquity as my HDSM is also leaving.  Now that is unfortunate.  She, unlike our PC, was competent.

Back in the 1990s I worked in-house at a local clinic when CareMark was taking over everything.  We got taken over, and middle management dropped like flies.  You'd go to work in the morning for one manager and end your day working for a different manager.  I guess we are going to see a lot of the same with Aquity now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)