Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 31)

Anybody else having the HughesNet speed nightmare? - sm

Posted: Feb 10th, 2019 - 1:45 pm

I can't get download above 5, upload above 2.5.  Needless to say, VDI won't work with this crap.  Spent over 4 hours on the phone with tech support, got transferred to Home Tech Support who got into both the modem and computer, changed computer settings, reset the modem a couple times.  Home Tech Support said to call regular tech support back, give them the incident number and tell them it's the internet/satellite, not the "devices."  Called regular tech support back, they ignored me, ran more of their stupid tests, pronounced it slow, and said they'd call back the next day, which, of course, they didn't.  Anybody else having this nightmare?  I had a Jetpack wi-fi which worked fine, but not with VDI, so the company told me to get this stinking satellite as it's more stable.  It's cut my production in half.  And it's only been 3 days with this hideous thing.  Not a happy camper.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)