Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 39)

Is it worth it to work from home? - Panicked MT

Posted: Jan 14th, 2019 - 10:52 pm

Color me scared. I’m currently on medical leave through the hospital I work for and I’m thinking about quitting and working from home. Thing is, I’m not sure if it’s worth it to leave my job in pathology just to work from home and have to do my own taxes and worry about not having enough work.

I’m on medical leave because the stress/office politics basically drove me batty. Let’s just say I don’t play well with others and prefer to be alone. I have anxiety so bad that getting to work is hard for me.

I’m also frustrated that I went to school and got certified and everything a few years back (four?) only to discover that the job market for geniuses like us is almost nonexistent.

Does anyone have any advice for me? Other than “find another career”.... Pretty bummed out and overwhelmed. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)