Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Dear Admin, Please Do Your Job, Kick Out The Trolls - newuser

Posted: Dec 13th, 2018 - 6:45 pm

Dear Admins,

Lately, every post here on the Company Board seems to have comments from somebody who is rude, condescending, or petty.  These trolls are trying to shut down honest conversation about the transcription industry, make unhappy people feel worse, and basically ruin MTStars for everyone.  

This has been going on for months now (if not longer, as I have only been here that long).  Don't you care Admins?  Is the quality of discussion on this site not important to you?  

I don't know how many trolls there are because usernames can be changed on a whim, but I'm sure you, the Admins, do.  Please get in touch with these trolls and either get them under control or suspend their accounts.  I've never seen a chat board filled with so much negativism and unprovoked name calling.  It's terrible.

Thank you in advance for taking care of this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)