Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

VDI Sign In - Anon

Posted: Nov 11th, 2018 - 5:14 pm

Is anyone working in VDI and understanding the complicated instructions on signing in?  I received them today in advance of my install and decided finally that enough was enough.  I will leave this MTSO in 3 weeks and hopefully find another smaller MT company who has not given in to the take over of Nuance with their accounts.  I have never seen such unbelieveable nonsense in my 40 years of being in this profession as I have with this so called "security" program.  They keep spoon feeding you as you go along with this process because if they were to give you all of the information at the start no one would go for it.  First does your computer meet the qualifications, then download WinSCP for 2 hours, then your install will take 4-6 hours if you are lucky and you need to stay nearby so the guy from India, no less, can get your help with this, and then the instructions on how to sign in once the install is complete, which in my case was 26 pages long.  Are you kidding me?  No way!  Work for a company who has ruined this profession, and who I worked for several years ago and left because of their unethical policies.  Now, help make them more profits, while they control us even more than when we worked there?  Not me. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)