Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Patient First - Unhappy

Posted: Oct 13th, 2018 - 12:51 pm

I have become so unhappy with my job for multiple reasons. Anybody else? I keep thinking of the poster several months back who said PF is where happiness goes to die. I couldn't agree more. 

I am sure I will get responses telling me to leave if I don't like it, etc. I don't know in this field if there is better, so I am contemplating my options to get out of MT. 

Just wondering if others are unhappy with all the changes over the past year or so. I used to love this place. So many of their dictators are horrendous because they are paid for volume of patients seen. Used to be that you get used to the bad ones, but now we have to jump around so much, regional teamwork, etc., trying to learn some of these guys is very time consuming and extremely frustrating. 

Am I just burned out or are others as unhappy as me?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)