Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Comcast considering bringing jobs back from overseas? - That is what I was told by a service rep anyway

Posted: Sep 10th, 2018 - 5:20 pm

Had to put in a service call today due to wifi connection issues over the last several days. Of course I reached a call center in another country (probably India).  I might have been able to make out what she was saying if it weren't for the TREMENDOUS background noise from other agents.  I had to practically yell so she could hear me, and I gave up trying to understand everything she said!  She said she sent a reset signal, but it didn't work. When I hung up I had NO internet and NO wifi (which I need to watch TV now) and a service tech not scheduled to come back for 3 days!  So I decided to call back and hope to get someone I could understand better,  and thankfully I did!  I also had the automated service send a reset signal, which got my service back. That agent checked things out and things look good now. He was also able to get me an earlier tech appointment! I also submitted a complaint to him about the previous agent and he said they are actually having meetings concerning moving more jobs back from overseas and also getting better microphones in some of the call centers. One can only hope!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)