Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

What are y'all doing about no Shorthand in VDI?? - yeeha

Posted: Aug 14th, 2018 - 12:33 pm

Yeah, yeah, I know all about how we should all just dump this entire MT field because of VDI and therefore it doesn't matter if Shorthand works in it or not but in the meantime while we are in it until we can find something else.....what are you doing? For those of us with years worth of Shorthand entries... what, they are totally useless? And now start all over like being an MT at day 1 and enter "tp" in Autocorrect for "the patient" ???? How ridiculous is that? My productivity is going to drop to probably making $4 a day and TAT is never going to be met for any of these companies unless there is some secret I don't know about. I know I can't be alone in this. Seriously....what are y'all doing for your shortcuts?

P.S. I contacted Shorthand and they said there is no way to transfer Shorthand entries to Autocorrect. It can be done the other way around though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)