Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 46)

It sounds like a lot of us have changed BoBs - Uh oh

Posted: Aug 9th, 2018 - 9:15 am

I don't know how many BoBs there are now, but reading the thread about Cattails it sounds like KM team grew. If course, all her emails just say we've gained new clients. Now I know why there is still NO WORK! She also gained several MTs from other BoBs.

I can understand why so many are considering Cattails.  It's not for me because I'm definitely not interested in clinic work (read: partial dictations) paid by dictated second. It's bad enough to get speed deamons on Fluency. Much worse when there's no expander available and the dictator comes on and says, "Patent seen. Improving."  Ah...there's 1/8 cent right in my pocket!  Haha! Hopefully I'm wrong. In my experience, though, Mmodal doesn't do anything for the benefit of the MT. If you make the switch, make sure you can switch back to Fluency if you decide it's not right for you or if you run out of work. (I'm a member of a FB group and there are a few people in that group whose employer -- not Mmodal -- just gained some Cattails clients being outsourced from Mmodal.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)