Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

In our BOB too - sm

Posted: Jul 22nd, 2018 - 9:17 am In Reply to: This happens in our BOB too - sm

I also wanted to say you are exactly right, the managers all react differently. Our manager is the same way and tends to over-react when there is even the slightest backlog. When the backlog is finally just high enough that we would all be busy enough to work fast and steadily all day and end with a huge line count, it never fails that she panics and calls for extra help and we all end up with work trickling in and NJA. We might as well have never had a backlog for all it benefits us.

I have had many managers who didn't do that and our work was still in TAT, and I even had one manager explain to me that it really did all come down to managing styles. The one before her used to panic to the point of calling everyone personally at home at all hours of the day and night.

We barely have any work anyway this past year, so it probably doesn't matter. Every time we are promised new hospitals, we do finally get work and everyone gets a panicked request to work extra, but then it dries up within days to weeks. The weird part is the hospitals don't disappear, but most of the work does.

But if the work volumes ever go back to normal for us, I hope things change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)