Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

This happens in our BOB too - sm

Posted: Jul 22nd, 2018 - 9:05 am In Reply to: I ran out of work also -where's that big BACKLOG???? - Izopen

Bad enough that NJA takes a big bite out of my paycheck, but then I either have to use MY OWN PTO/EANP to cover it OR make up time during the rest of the week. Making up time can be a big problem when you are already scheduled full-time and busy. Not to mention, when there is a lot of NJA, making up time becomes impossible anyway because there is no work. But the worst part of all of this is having to spend my day checking back for work AND THEN HAVE TO USE MY PTO because of this. It is outrageous. I have gone through half of what I was allotted for the year because of this policy and because our manager only rarely will approve the No Work option.

We have not had a big backlog in a long time. The last time we had one, it dried up and disappeared a week later and we have been dealing with NJA off and on ever since.

If I could like your post more than once, I would. I didn't know that about Nuance, but I bet it sums up well the way a lot of us feel about this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)