Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Spare Me - see msg

Posted: Jul 19th, 2018 - 5:13 pm In Reply to: This post on poverty made me think of a lot of us - link inside

Geez. I honestly don't think this person was looking for sympathy, but please spare me. Poverty doesn't cause you to have babies you can't afford. Having babies you can't afford is like what got this person in this predicament.

Meanwhile, the kids have no mother or father. Two people who "did it" to feel good for an hour, doesn't make a mother or father.

I am so tired of people bringing children into this world irresponsibly. And using abortion as birth control is disgusting. These type of people should "get fixed," then mess around all they want to "feel good." I'd be happy to donate tax dollars to getting these irresponsible people permanently sterilized.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)