Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 49)

So anybody else 10:30 get the FedEx package - but no email?

Posted: Jul 19th, 2018 - 1:05 pm

So I know they have my email address, but nothing came via email, but I did get the letter and agreement to be signed. All in all, not bad. Probably 2 weeks pay - and at the level I used to make when there was actually work, so I'm fine with that.

It does state effective termination date is July 20, 2018, which is interesting since I was locked out of email and webclock immediately on Tuesday.

So basically better than I was expecting and now I need to just pick myself up from the exhaustion of the last few months trying to deal with this job/no job situation and get on with things.

I think it's natural to be exhausted after all this and I don't envy those of you kept on, maybe, for awhile. Just don't let it get to you and stick it out.

Good luck to us all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)