Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

Personally, I am not sure I want retraining - I am close to SS and want to make money

Posted: Jul 19th, 2018 - 11:11 am In Reply to: You are assuming those who are laid off intend to - only work for Nuance puppets.

However, it is certainly worth waiting for the TAA if you do want to retrain, also unless you are going into another job as an employee (which are few and far between now) that HCTC is a good thing to have - it covers 72% of your health insurance premiums.

As much as I hate being on partial UE too, at least I get a somewhat steadier income on it than working for Nuance - at the very end there were so few hours and then if you get hit with an error your pay goes down to a shocking level and then they complain about MUP.

So if you have never been on UE as I have never been (nearing retirement age even!), do not feel bad about the partial UE since you deserve a reliable income while Nuance is siphoning off your work and delaying your layoff.

Every state has their own administration of TAA, but link below is the federal program benefits.

LINK/URL: Personally, I am not sure I want retraining

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)