Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Have you looked out there lately? if you want to - stay in MT very slim pickings

Posted: Jul 17th, 2018 - 11:30 am In Reply to: So why would any of us stay? Tentative extension to - what did they say, September?

Guess who you'll end up working for? The contractors that took your account off Nuance. So because there is another middleman in the mix you will get even less per line, be self employed, no PTO, and from what I read they run out of work a lot too.

If you stick it out you can start with partial UE now and then when laid off you can get full UE and TAA benefits - you may even be able to get them now considering Nuance has announced their intention.

Do not give up employee status until you absolutely have to. I hate being on partial UE but I have never been on it and I feel I owe it to myself to see if I can use any of the benefits afforded by TAA coverage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)