Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

So when you say QC is random, do you actually - willingly send stuff to them?

Posted: Jul 16th, 2018 - 4:47 pm In Reply to: Nope, never had the experience. - gamanon

If you are credentialed you usually get up to 4 blanks, so I have to assume you are un-credentialed and/or a glutton for punishment or perhaps on an account with a lot of blanks?

Before I got un-credentialed I rarely sent anything to QC since the 4 blank thing made it unnecessary. I can honestly say I have never had to worry about QC percentage even before we had that because blanks are a thing I really hate to leave, even though it slows me down.

So if you are un-credentialed or de-credentialed, then I get why you are sending to QC, but unless you are on one of those ones where you send every blank to QC (I can only think everyone on those accounts gets on MUP because many times blanks are because important vital signs and labs are rushed through and inaudible and/or sometimes they even cut off words) I would suggest never sending stuff to QC unless you have to, but you probably already know that.

Do you mean QA like when you get audited and FIESA'd? All these acronyms make it hard to distinguish what is what anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)