Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 51)

Patient First is just as bad as MTSOs - Fiasco

Posted: Jul 16th, 2018 - 9:45 am In Reply to: Personally, as someone who works for a large MTSO - this does not sound too bad

With over 22 years of experience, I have worked for a great majority of the MTSOs and have experienced what you outlined.

Patient First is no better. In fact, it seems that they know many of us have come from poor experiences so it is okay for them to treat us poorly as well. Unfortunately, we have many in our industry who have to settle for "well they're not as bad as" for benefits, etc. Bad is bad. Thieves are thieves. Liars are liars.

Recently, I found that they had outsourced my work for the day and placed me at an unfamiliar clinic. This is not unusual for them amongst other things as have been detailed about them where they set you up for problems and then want to harp on not getting your lines in. Their line count is too high for all the unpaid work you have to do for them including living in the samples, pulling multiple lists, setting up to do your work for each clinic for each date of service, organizing their charts, etc., especially since they want you to ping-pong around. They even want you to check their player and figure out where you should work at times. All unpaid during what should be your production time. They should pay no one production due to this and the fact that they do not want you to produce most of what is dictated.

This industry is ridiculous as you stated. If you were to get a position with this company, I would hope for the best for you. However, Australia is looking very good right now.

Patient First treats their MTs like they are a source of take back revenue. Treated just like they do not matter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)