Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Be aware of Cardus - been there

Posted: Jul 13th, 2018 - 5:32 pm

I see the ad says it's straight typing for 8 cents a line, but what it doesn't say is that your pay is docked for any mistakes (wrong doctor on report, typos in reports including misplaced commas) and they limit the time off you can take even as an IC.  Full time people only get to take off 80 hours a year and part time only get 40 hours - unpaid leave!   Every week or so it seems there's a new email saying that your pay will be deducted for something new, recently including if you cash your check too early and new quotas.  The line counts aren't that great and I was never sure how many characters made up a line.  There's a lot of nagging and nitpicking and making up rules as they go along.  The turnover rate was terrible and I've worked for other companies that I thought were horrible.  Too bad the industry has come to this.  I'm starting work at a medical office where I can make a living wage and actually feel my work has value.  Good luck to everyone - we need it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)