Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

It seems we're all told something different - sleepymt

Posted: Jul 11th, 2018 - 6:17 pm In Reply to: NJA and time discrepancy conflict - Old timer

When you get NJA, you log out of Workforce. You stay in Fluency for 6 minutes. If at 6 minutes, still no job, then you sign out and put in the work availability in Workforce. This is what they taught me to do and it didn't change when I changed managers.

However, they don't say to log out of Workforce in the Work Availability document. Here's what it says:

Work Availability Issue Resolution Procedure:

If an employee receives a “No Jobs Available” message, the employee waits six minutes to determine if
there is no work available or if work begins routing, then:

If additional work comes to the employee before the six minutes is up, the employee should continue working.

If after a consecutive six minutes the employee does not receive any work, the following steps must be taken by the employee:

Employee will log into Work Force.

Employee will document 6 minutes of Work Availability on their timesheet.

Employee can only have one instance of Work Availability on their timesheet per
scheduled shift.

If the employee has another scheduled shift during the same day, they must report to work for that shift at their scheduled time.

Employee will use the Work Availability feature in Workforce to select the following options: PTO, Excused Absence No Pay/No Work, or reschedule hours for a day/time during the same work week.

So, I guess just ask your HDSM. I'm not sure why some are told to log out of Workforce immediately and others are told not to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)