Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

If you don't work there, why did you apply and why should you have an opinion? - Current KS MT

Posted: Jul 11th, 2018 - 4:46 pm In Reply to: I answered an ad they posted not long ago and asked about - the late pay issue and she said SM

I have a lot of work each shift. I like my manager. I love my account. I have been there for 16 years. There were problems back several years ago and then many, many years with no problems at all. Yes, there have been a few late paydays the last several months, but not every payday and never more than a day or two.

They are upfront about it and don't try to hide it, so how is that smoke and mirrors?

I know that it will be fixed. I have faith and loyalty for a company that pays me and pays me well. I would rather be paid a day or two late than be sitting around with no work or watching my work go to India or the Philippines. I have benefits and PTO and occasional OT.

Smoke and mirrors would have been the person telling you that there have not been any problems.

I'm surprised and happy that KS has not gone offshore and has not sold to N or MM.

Don't forget what those two have done, and I consider it much worse. MM went bankrupt and didn't pay creditors. N made promises that they never kept and keep doing layoffs.

So pick your poison, none of them are perfect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)