Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

NJA and time discrepancy conflict - Old timer

Posted: Jul 11th, 2018 - 12:34 pm

With this NJA coming in every other report and then magically a report popping up after a few minutes before the 6 minute mark, I do not know how they expect you not to have some discrepancy between workforce and fluency. My old boss told me to clock out every time I get NJA as soon as it happens, but the new boss is saying wait for the 6 minutes, which in turn gives you a time discrepancy. It is like they are trying to set you up for failure. This place used to be a good place to work, but it has become so wrong with its policies and I cannot believe they actually are getting away with it, especially when we pump out good productivity and pass the audits, that is what the focus should be on, not tearing everyone's nerves up over the stupid time clock when we are getting paid on productivity anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)