Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 39)

Counterproductive - MT in Texas

Posted: Jul 6th, 2018 - 11:49 am In Reply to: It would seem counterproductive to me to over hire - sm - JustAnotherMT

First off, they don't give a hoot about any of their MTs. Second there are MTs so desperate for work, they will sit at their computer day and night, so if MTs quit, they don't care, because others will do it. The TAT is beyond ridiculous, but again, they promise the moon to the client and we are the ones who suffer.

If they treated MTs right, payed fairly, made them employees, this wouldn't be happening, but greed is the name of the game now and they want it all.

I work for 2 companies and each one is always saying how much work there is, all these new accounts they are getting and then I log on and nothing.

I have a PT job, a real job as I like to call it with taxes taken out, double time paid for holidays and if I don't have work for an hour, I still get paid (it isn't an MT job). So I do what I can and collect the pennies they throw my way. It is gas money and nothing more. I have no loyalty to them at all. If I am busy and can't work until later in the day and they are screaming for help, let them scream. Been fooled too many times by that lie as well. You drop everything, log on and either nothing or 5 reports! There is no winning with this line of work, I can't even call it a job any longer, as it isn't. It is like panhandling for pennies and on top of that abuse!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)