Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 40)

A lot of post readers liked my...SM - Anon

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2018 - 7:27 am In Reply to: Work - Lisa

answers to you. I was not rude or unprofessional, just frank and realistic. You are going to find very few MT Services hiring that you'd want to work for because of low pay and high demands; and most people who read these boards won't make a recommendation because their companies ask them not to or they don't want their companies to over hire. Hence, the reason no one else has made any recommendations to you so far. My recommendations stand to work on your issues so you can keep your onsite pathology job. It really is your best bet to remain employed right now. Sorry you think my answer is out of line, but I am trying to be kind and spare you lots of disappointment. An at-home MT job is going to cause you just as much or more stress than what you already have on-site.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)