Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Update - and thank you again

Posted: Jul 1st, 2018 - 8:36 pm In Reply to: Neat - connection

Thank you everyone for all the likes and nice comments! Since you asked, I've noticed something amazing after only six days on the new job. For as long as I can remember, I have been exhausted all day every day, and really thought age and the relentless job and life stress were doing me in. I'm doing a very physical job now that involves about 50% PC/sitting and 50% running around, lifting and moving light and heavy boxes. When I get home I am not physically tired, at all, but pleasantly sleepy, actually go to bed, get a full night's sleep, and wake up rested and not exhausted any more, ever, so far. I used to type 12 and more hours straight 7 days a week and then be so wired I couldn't sleep, typically got five or six hours a night. And I just spent all weekend catching up on house stuff. Feels so strange to do back to back to back projects and see the place starting to look like someone lives here again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)