Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Neat - connection

Posted: Jul 1st, 2018 - 5:59 pm In Reply to: are you kidding me - if anyone had told me

you have with Chicago. Most of us can only admire our favorite artists from afar. What a dream come true to actually know them! Now, when I hear a Chicago tune, I'm going to remember you!!

Please let us know how your new job is coming along...I think your positive energy and experience with job hunting will offer much needed encouragement to other displaced MTs (or those of us thinking about leaving the business once and for all). It can be such a disheartening thing to have to let this all go, but stories like yours ring true and lessen the anxiety about the unknown and "how will I ever be able to do it?"

Thank you for offering your story of how you did it - getting yourself to a much better place after MT...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)